Force Majeure: Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
An expert is someone who knows a great deal about very little
Force Majeure stands at the forefront of cybersecurity, incident response, and digital forensics, boasting a distinguished track record that extends over 15 years. Our team is a formidable assembly of talent, comprising cyber investigators of the highest caliber, seasoned veterans from elite intelligence and cybersecurity units, and renowned security experts.
Our unique edge lies in the amalgamation of real-world corporate acumen, cutting-edge technological prowess, and a profound, time-tested understanding of cyber risks. This powerful synergy empowers us to deliver professional, impactful, and comprehensive solutions tailored to a diverse clientele. Our expertise transcends industry boundaries, making our services invaluable to small and medium-sized businesses, intelligence agencies, law enforcement authorities, and homeland security operations.
At Force Majeure, we are not just consultants; we are your strategic partners in navigating the complex and evolving landscape of cyber threats. Trust us to fortify your digital defenses, respond with precision to cyber incidents, and lead your digital forensic investigations with unparalleled expertise. Our commitment to excellence is unwavering, and our track record speaks for itself. Let us be your shield in the digital world.
Force Majeure provides organizations, authorities, and companies end-to-end solutions including cyber security, digital forensics, and cyber incident response services. These solutions ensure a comprehensive, multi-system approach to reducing exposure to cyber incidents, mitigating them during an attack, and investigating them after the fact.
Force Majeure excels in leading thousands of cyber investigations and incident responses, offering expert consultation and rapid breach response. Our team effectively contains, eradicates, and recovers from system breaches, conducts thorough forensic analyses, and provides expert witness testimony in legal cases.
Our deep understanding of cybercrime encompasses a wide array of threats, including extortion, ransom demands, denial of service attacks, corporate espionage, data leaks, and sophisticated cyber scams. These threats have far-reaching impacts on regulatory compliance, business continuity, and internal security.
Recognized and certified by leading EU insurers like Lloyd’s, Beazley Group, and The Channel Syndicate, Force Majeure stands as a trusted authority in cyber incident management.
More than 15 Years of Excellence
The company was founded by Ran Levinson, a veteran of the IDF’s elite Intelligence Unit 8200. Levinson has assembled a dedicated and professional tech team specializing in cutting-edge cyber research. This team of cyber experts combines breakthrough technological tools with many years of experience in data security and in managing, containing, and eradicating cyberattacks. Together we provide a comprehensive response to the most current emerging needs in the field of cyber risk management.
The Force Majeure team includes skilled cyber researchers, veterans of IDF elite intelligence and cyber units, and cyber and anti-fraud experts. Many of our experts have also been vetted for high-security clearance.
Unparalleled knowledge base
Our knowledge base is unparalleled; our practice regularly intersects the worlds of cyber security, incident response, and forensics. This creates a unique set of skills that empower our team to help a wide array of clients.
Force Majeure supports government agencies, such as the Israel Securities Authority, and major players from a variety of industries. Our impressive list of clients include international high-tech organizations such as the Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit, fin-tech startups, medical cannabis manufacturers, biotech firms, industrial plants, financial companies, insurance companies, law firms, private investigation agencies, and accounting firms.
Our Cyber Services
- Locating and documenting digital evidence indicating illegal activity, fraud, embezzlement or neglect by employees or third parties;
- Incident Response Team (IRT, IR, DFIR)– containment, analysis, eradication and recovery from cyber incidents;
- Penetration tests of infrastructure and web / mobile applications
(Red-Team / Black-Box, Gray-Box);
- Detecting, documenting, and preventing fraud and data leaks;
- ‘Digital Notary’– authentication and validation of digital evidentiary materials;
- eDiscovery services;
- Cyber Security Officer (CSO/CISO) solutions, DevOps, and risk assessment services;
- Cyber, computer, and cellular forensics;
- Compliance with information security standards in organizations subject to regulatory agencies (SOX, GDPR etc.);
- Provision of cyber & digital forensics expert opinion;
- Detecting corporate espionage and sniffers on networks, computers, and cellular devices;
- Password and encryption recovery.
From SMB’s to Mega Projects
Full understanding of client’s operational needs and direct leading to the most relevant technological applications.
- High capability in managing and leading mega projects;
- Extensive experience with technological solutions for complex systems;
- Extensive knowledge in matching the technological and systemic solutions to the client’s specific needs;
- Understanding for client’s needs and locating technological solutions relating both to products and projects.