Force Majeure – Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
An expert is someone who knows a great deal about very little
Force Majeure deals in cybersecurity, incident response, and digital forensics, with experience spanning more than a decade. Our team includes highly skilled cyber investigators, veterans of elite intelligence and cyber units, and security experts. Real-world corporate experience, technological capabilities, and years of expertise with cyber risks enable our team to provide professional and effective wide-scale solutions from SMBs to intelligence units, law enforcement authorities, and HLS.
Force Majeure provides organizations, authorities, and companies end-to-end solutions including cyber security, digital forensics, and cyber incident response services. These solutions ensure a comprehensive, multi-system approach to reducing exposure to cyber incidents, mitigating them during an attack, and investigating them after the fact.
Force Majeure has led and conducted thousands of cyber investigations and incidents where our services included consultation and response when a breach is exposed. We successfully contain, eradicate, and recover affected systems; conduct extensive forensic analysis; and testify in legal proceedings as expert witnesses.
We have extensive knowledge of the threat posed by cybercrime. This covers a broad range of potential exposure, including extortion and ransom, denial of services, corporate espionage, leaks and data breaches, and cyber scams that may impact regulatory affairs, business interruption, and malicious insider activities.
Force Majeure has been certified for cyber incident management by the EU’s leading insurers, such as Lloyd’s, Beazley Group, The Channel Syndicate, and others.
15+ Years of Excellence
The company was founded by Ran Levinson, a veteran of the IDF’s elite Intelligence Unit 8200. Levinson has assembled a dedicated and professional tech team specializing in cutting-edge cyber research. This team of cyber experts combines breakthrough technological tools with many years of experience in data security and in managing, containing, and eradicating cyberattacks. Together we provide a comprehensive response to the most current emerging needs in the field of cyber risk management.
The Force Majeure team includes skilled cyber researchers, veterans of IDF elite intelligence and cyber units, and cyber and anti-fraud experts. Many of our experts have also been vetted for high-security clearance.
Unparalleled knowledge base
Our knowledge base is unparalleled; our practice regularly intersects the worlds of cyber security, incident response, and forensics. This creates a unique set of skills that empower our team to help a wide array of clients.
Force Majeure supports government agencies, such as the Israel Securities Authority, and major players from a variety of industries. Our impressive list of clients include international high-tech organizations such as the Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit, fin-tech startups, medical cannabis manufacturers, biotech firms, industrial plants, financial companies, insurance companies, law firms, private investigation agencies, and accounting firms.
Our Cyber Services
- Locating and documenting digital evidence indicating illegal activity, fraud, embezzlement or neglect by employees or third parties;
- Incident Response Team (IRT, IR, DFIR)– containment, analysis, eradication and recovery from cyber incidents;
- Penetration tests of infrastructure and web / mobile applications
(Red-Team / Black-Box, Gray-Box);
- Detecting, documenting, and preventing fraud and data leaks;
- ‘Digital Notary’– authentication and validation of digital evidentiary materials;
- eDiscovery services;
- Cyber Security Officer (CSO/CISO) solutions, DevOps, and risk assessment services;
- Cyber, computer, and cellular forensics;
- Compliance with information security standards in organizations subject to regulatory agencies (SOX, GDPR etc.);
- Provision of cyber & digital forensics expert opinion;
- Detecting corporate espionage and sniffers on networks, computers, and cellular devices;
- Password and encryption recovery.
From SMB’s to Mega Projects
Full understanding of client’s operational needs and direct leading to the most relevant technological applications.
- High capability in managing and leading mega projects;
- Extensive experience with technological solutions for complex systems;
- Extensive knowledge in matching the technological and systemic solutions to the client’s specific needs;
- Understanding for client’s needs and locating technological solutions relating both to products and projects.
Tags: cyber security, cyber forensics Israel, eDiscovery, information security, pen testing, cellphone forensics Israel, Force major, data recovery, computer forensics, expert witness