Force Majeure – Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
An expert is someone who knows a great deal about very little
Force Majeure deals in Cyber Security, Incident Response & Digital Forensics, with over a decade of experience. Our team includes highly skilled cyber investigators, veterans of elite intelligence & cyber units and security experts. A combination of technological capabilities, long years of experience and deep familiarity with cyber risks enable our team to provide a professional and effective wide scale solutions from SMBs to intelligence units, law enforcement authorities and HLS.
Force Majeure provides organizations, authorities and companies end-to-end solutions including cyber security, digital forensics and cyber incident response services, thereby ensuring a comprehensive, multi-system approach to reducing exposure to cyber incidents, mitigating them during an attack and investigating them after the fact.
We have led and conducted thousands of cyber investigations and incidents ranging from consultation and response when a breach is exposed, containment, eradication and recovery of the affected systems, to conducting extensive forensic analysis and accompanying legal proceedings as expert witnesses.
We have extensive knowledge of the many cyber-damage risks. This covers a broad range of aspects, including extortion and ransom, denial of services, corporate espionage, trade secret leaks and data breaches, cyber-scams, with emphasis on regulatory aspects, business interruption, and malicious insider activities.
Force majeure has been certified for cyber incident management by the EU’s leading insurers: Lloyd’s, Beazley Group, The Channel Syndicate and others.
15+ Years of Excellence
The company was founded by Ran Levinson, a veteran of the IDF’s elite intelligence unit 8200. Levinson has assembled a dedicated and professional tech team specializing in cutting-edge cyber research. This team of cyber experts features a combination of breakthrough technological tools, many years of experience in data security and in managing, containing and eradicating cyber-attacks. Together we provide a comprehensive response to the most current emerging needs in the field of cyber risk management. The staff includes skilled cyber researchers, veterans of elite intelligence & cyber units, cybersecurity and anti-fraud experts. Many of our experts have also been vetted for high security clearance.
Unique knowledge base
With our unique, unparalleled knowledge base, the worlds of security, incident response and forensics are constantly enriching one another. Force Majeure supports authorities, such as the Israel Securities Authority, and major players from a variety of industries, including international Hi-Tech organizations such as Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit, Fin-Tech startups, medical cannabis manufacturers, biotech firms, industrial plants, financial companies, insurance companies, law firms and accounting firms.
Our Cyber Services
- Cyber Security Officer (CSO/CISO) solutions, DevOps, RedTeam, and risk assessments services;
- Penetration Tests – infrastructure, web & mobile application (RedTeam / BlackBox, GreyBox, WhiteBox);
- Cyber, computer and cellular forensics;
- Incident Response Team – containment, analysis, eradication recovery of cyber incidents;
- Performing required adaptations for compliance with information security standards in organizations subject to regulation (SOX, GDPR etc.);
- Provision of cyber & digital forensics expert opinion;
- Locating and documenting digital evidence indicating illegal activity, fraud, embezzlement or neglect by employees or third parties;
- Detecting, documenting, and preventing fraud, information theft and data leaks;
- Detecting Industrial Espionage and sniffers on networks, computers and cellular devices;
- ‘Digital Notary’– authentication of digital evidence;
- Password & encryption recovery;
- E-discovery solutions;
From SMB’s to Mega Projects
Full understanding of the organization’s operational needs and direct leading to the most relevant technological applications.
- High capability in managing and leading mega cyber security and digital forensics projects
- Extensive knowledge in technological solutions for complex systems
- Vast experience in the matching of technological and systemic solutions
- Understanding for customer needs and locating technological solutions relating both to products and projects.
Tags: cyber security, cyber forensics Israel, information security, pen test, cellphone forensics Israel, Force major, data recovery, computer forensics, expert witness